Barnett TS380 Crossbow Released
Barnett released its newest crossbow, the TS380, with a speed rating of 380 fps. It features high energy cams, a 12.625-inch power stroke, and 201 pounds of draw weight. It is delivering 121.82 ft. lbs. of energy from a crossbow that is only 32 inches long and 13.25 inches wide when cocked.
The Barnett TS380 crossbow features an Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) trigger system to ensure the bow only fires when you want it to, and finger safety reminders to keep fingers below the string path. Like several models from Barnett, the TS380 features TriggerTech’s frictionless release technology for a light, crisp trigger pull.
Barnett’s Soft Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer holds arrows securely against CNC, the premium machined aluminum flight track. At the same time, three Picatinny rails offer ample options for mounting the 4×32 multi-reticle scope as well as other accessories. Track-mounted string dampeners and an anti-vibration foot stirrup help reduce noise and vibration for a quieter, more accurate shot.
The TS380 comes in a digital gray wrap, the package features single-bolt assembly and includes two 20-inch Headhunter arrows, 4×32 multi-reticle scope, lightweight side-mount quiver, rope cocking device, and lubrication wax.
Additional features include crank cocking device compatibility with an additional adapter, magnesium riser, and metal injection molded trigger.
Key Features: Barnett TS380
- Draw Weight: 201 lbs.
- Kinetic Energy: 121.82 ft. lbs.
- Speed (380 grains): 380 FPS
- Weight (overall): 6.9 lbs.
- Length (without stirrup): 32.375-34.875 in.
- Width (uncocked): 18.75 in.
- Axle to Axle (uncocked): 16.75 in.
- Axle to Axle (cocked): 13.25 in.
- Powerstroke: 12.625 in.
- MSRP: $549.99
- Soft Lok Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Adjustable Length-of-Pull Butt Stock
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Track-Mounted String Dampeners
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Magnesium Riser
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Anti-Vibration Foot Stirrup
Jeremy Mallette is co-founder of International Sportsman, and an avid hunter and outdoorsman. His father taught him to shoot at age six, and he received his first firearm at age eight — a 1942 Colt Commando .38 special revolver. Jeremy enjoys collecting unique firearms, and shooting them.