CMC Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision Drop in Trigger
CMC Triggers released their new trigger for the Remington 700. The CMC Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision Trigger brings over characteristics from the CMC AR trigger line to the bolt gun.
Obsessed with Safety
CMC says they have created the safest Remington 700 trigger on the market. They developed a patent-pending Over Center Dynamic Locking System (O.C.D. Locking System). The O.C.D. address several issues with factory 700 triggers.
“Analysis of existing OEM and aftermarket Fire Control Systems for the Remington 700 platform exposed multiple opportunities to significantly increase the margin of safety provided by the Fire Control Systems safety mechanism”
- Safety mechanism independent of pull weight adjustment, pre/over travel adjustment
- Safety comprised of a single internal precision S7 Tool steel investment cast component
- Manufactured to a .001″ total tolerance using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes
- Renders all Fire Control System components immobile
The CMC Remington Ultra Precision Trigger, like their AR line of triggers, is an integrated, self-contained trigger assembly with no loose components. This makes it easy to install with no special tools. To make installation easier, the integrated bolt release catch is pre-installed.
The trigger and internal components are manufactured from S7 tool steel, coated with a proprietary blend of advanced PVD and Hexagonal boron nitride, giving ultimate corrosion wear-resistance and an ultra-low friction coefficient.
The CMC Remington Trigger has an adjustable pull weight for long-range precision, tactical use, and hunting. No removal or disassembly of the trigger is required to adjust the weight from 8oz to 3.5lbs. The trigger will come factory set at 2.5lbs.
There are two options to choose from: the flat bow or standard curved trigger. Both have the same safety and adjustability features. Also, all CMC triggers come with a lifetime warranty and are in made in Texas.
Key Features: CMC Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision Trigger
- Integrated self-contained design
- Easy to Install
- Zero Over Travel & Zero Creep
- O. C. D. Locking System™
- Adjustable trigger weight by user whilst installed in rifle
- Adjustability Range is 8oz – 3.5lbs – comes factory at 2.5lbs
- Made from 7070 T6 Aluminum and S7 Tool Steel
- CMC Triggers Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA in the Great State of Texas
- Patent Pending O.C.D. Locking System™
- Available in Flat Bow or Curved Trigger
- MSRP $210
Jeremy Mallette is co-founder of International Sportsman, and an avid hunter and outdoorsman. His father taught him to shoot at age six, and he received his first firearm at age eight — a 1942 Colt Commando .38 special revolver. Jeremy enjoys collecting unique firearms, and shooting them.