Griffin Armament Resistance 22 Modular Suppressor
Griffin Armament announced their newest rimfire silencer the Resistance 22 Modular Rimfire Suppressor. This is the third rimfire silencer that has been introduced from Griffin Armament and looks to be their best yet.
The new Resistance 22M is a modular silencer that in it’s standard length is 4.75″ and weighs 4.9oz. It is compatible with the Griffin Low-Pro 3-lug kit and the taper mount minimalist blast shield. These accessories are available on Griffin’s website.
Now for the caliber ratings. The Resistance 22M is rated for all rimfire calibers .17-.22, 5.7FN and will work on .223! There are very few rimfire silencers on the market that can handle .223 and Griffin Armament makes two of them!
Griffin Armament Resistance 22M Sound Levels
The Resistance 22M is an all aluminum 7075 T6 construction with an anodized finish. It includes the 1/2×28 direct thread adapter and a 3/16″ neoprene rubber wipe. This wipe can be added to the end of the silencer to reduce the sound signature even lower.
The Griffin Armament Resistance 22M has an MSRP of $395.
Key Features: Resistance 22M
- Griffin Armament Lo-Pro 3-lug kit is compatible with the Resistance 22M for a quick attach option.
- The Taper Mount Minimalist Blast Shield can be added to allow you to attach the silencer to Griffin taper mounts.
- Anodized Griffin HEDP user serviceable baffle stack.
- Griffin Armament Resistance 22M disassembled with include accessories. (wipe not shown)
- 1/2×28 direct thread mount and blast baffle.
- At 4.75″ long and an OD of 1.375″ the Resistance 22M offers modularity and performance in a lightweight package.
Jeremy Mallette is co-founder of International Sportsman, and an avid hunter and outdoorsman. His father taught him to shoot at age six, and he received his first firearm at age eight — a 1942 Colt Commando .38 special revolver. Jeremy enjoys collecting unique firearms, and shooting them.