Larry Vickers Introduces the 1911 Vickers Tactical Master Class by Springfield Armory
Developed in concert with retired U.S. Army 1st SFOD-Delta combat veteran Larry Vickers of Vickers Tactical, Springfield Armory introduced the new Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911, a Lipsey’s Distributor exclusive offering.
“We are extremely proud to have partnered with respected firearms expert and combat veteran Larry Vickers of Vickers Tactical on this exciting new pistol,” says Dennis Reese, CEO of Springfield Armory. “This pistol, which combines Vickers’ tactical expertise with Springfield Armory’s renowned manufacturing skills, delivers a top-tier 1911 for the most serious of applications.”
Priced at an MSRP of $1,495, the new Vickers Tactical Master Class is designed from the ground up to deliver when it counts. As a Master Class pistol, it features premium grade components and exceptional attention to detail. Featuring a forged carbon steel slide and frame with Springfield’s Black-T finish and a 5″ forged match-grade stainless steel barrel, this Master Class pistol is designed for intensive round counts and harsh environments.
The slide features the iconic Vickers Tactical logo as well as the Vickers Elite Battle Sight rear matched to a tritium/luminescent front dot. Specialized proprietary slide serrations at the rear ensure reliable and consistent racking of the slide under any condition.
The rugged pistol weighs in at 41.5 oz. with an empty magazine, and has an overall length of 8.6″. The pistol comes packed with two eight-round Vickers Duty Magazines. The rugged green grips are made from G10 and also feature a Vickers Tactical logo. Rounding out the package are a Wilson Combat Tactical single-sided thumb safety and Bullet Proof Commander Hammer.
Key Features: SPRINGFIELD ARMORY VICKERS TACTICAL MASTER CLASS 1911
- Wilson Combat Extended Thumb Safety
- Wilson Combat Tool Steel Retro Commander Hammer
- Solid Medium Trigger
- Springfield Armory Custom Shop Tool Steel Sear
- Springfield Armory Master Class Bushing
- Springfield Armory Machined Extractor
- Pinned Extended Ejector
- Unique Grasping Grooves (front strap and main spring housing serrations)
- Ball Scallop Cuts on the Slide
- Wilson Combat Vickers Duty Sight (U Notch Rear Sight)
- Special VT Serial Number Range
- Orange / Tritium Pro Glo Front Sight
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Mil-Tac G10 Grips with Vickers Logo
- Black-T Finish
- Stainless Steel Match Grade Barrel
- Wilson Combat 8 Round Vickers Duty Magazines (x2)
- Custom 5″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade Barrel, 1:16
- 45 ACP
- 8+1 Capacity
- 41.5 oz
- MSRP: $1,495