Xpedition Archery New Thresher X Bow
Xpedition announced its new Thresher X, a bow designed for any archer wanting a short axle to axle bow.
The wide specification range comfortably fits teens and women shooters, but can also meet the high performance needs of any archer that requires a bow with 30 inches axle to axle. This bow is agile and easy to maneuver in the stand, weighing 3.68 lbs and has a let off of 80%. The Thresher X delivers a 328 IBO speed at just 28/60.
Any youth that outgrows the poundage limitations of their bow will have the option to upgrade their bow limbs for only $85 with Xpedition Archery’s Future Stars program. This program helps youth shoot with confidence and the ability to adjust their limbs as they grow so they don’t have to purchase a whole new bow. This option however, is only available to the original registered owner.
The Thresher X is available in Tactical Sand, Ops Green, and is the first Xpedition Archery bow to sport Realtree Timber. Molten Black is also available for limb color. Optional accents for women are also available per request for purple strings, limb decals, and a bubble sticker.
Xpedition states the purpose of the Thresher X is to be the best 30 inch axle to axle bow at an MSRP price point of $699, while delivering high quality performance.
Key Features: Expedition Thresher X
- IBO: 328 fps
- Weight: 3.68 lbs
- Axle-to-Axle: 29.875” +/- .250”
- Brace Height: 6.1875” +/- .125”
- Draw Weight: 30, 40, 50, 60
- Draw Lengths: XS-V Cam 23”-28”
- Draw Length Adjustment: Modular (Rotating, .5” Incr.) *No bow press required
- Let Off: 80% Adj.Standard Riser
- Colors: REALTREE Timber, Molten Black, Tactical Sand, OPS Green
- Standard Bow String: Black (Custom Colors Available: QDGreen, Kiwi, Fluorescent Green, Natural, Medium Brown, Fluorescent Purple, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Orange, Electric Red, Red)Standard Limb
- Finishes: Molten Black Only
- LADY KILLER OPTION: ADD TO YOUR BOW WITH PASSION PURPLE ACCENTS – DECAL ON LIMBS, BUBBLE STICKER, PURPLE STRINGS
Jeremy Mallette is co-founder of International Sportsman, and an avid hunter and outdoorsman. His father taught him to shoot at age six, and he received his first firearm at age eight — a 1942 Colt Commando .38 special revolver. Jeremy enjoys collecting unique firearms, and shooting them.